How do I check my order status?
Here are some helpful tips & tools to help you check the status of your order:
- Check your email - We send you regular emails regarding the status of your order.
- Visit our Order Status page - Click here. to check your order status online at any time.
- Contact us - If you still have questions about your order, please contact us by clicking here
Please Note: Orders placed with a standard shipping method will take 2-3 business day to process. If you selected an expedited shipping method, the processing time is 1-2 business days.
When will my order ship?
Orders placed with a standard shipping method will take 2-3 business day to process.
If you selected an expedited shipping method, the processing time is 1-2 business days.
How can I track my order?
You will receive a shipping confirmation email once the order has shipped from our warehouse. It will contain information to track your order. You can also view the tracking information by clicking here.
Please keep in mind that delivery time frames begin calculating once your order has shipped from our warehouse.
Can I cancel an order?
We are unable to modify or cancel an order once it has been placed. You are welcome to return items you no longer wish to keep once they have been received.
Why was an item canceled from my order?
Unfortunately, orders or parts of an order may be cancelled by our system for various reasons.
Possible reasons include:
- We are unable to ship to the address provided.
- your item has become unavailable at the time of packing.
- We are having difficulty processing your payment information.
If your order/ item(s) are cancelled, you will receive notice via email. Please keep in mind that you will not be charged for any cancelled item(s)/ order.
Shipping-Flat Bars and Rails
Due to their size, Skate Rails require an oversized package for shipping, which can only be processed through Ground Shipping. Please note that free shipping benefits for loyalty members are applicable only to Standard shipping and do not cover the expenses associated with “oversized packages”.